Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June is Here!

June is here and I am just getting my garden in! I say better late than never!

I'm having fun learning how to do new things, like quilts, and I love it! I meet up with a group every week and we quilt together. It's been great meeting new people and sitting around our big table and chatting.

This month on Simply Primitives I am offering one of my doll quilts. This is a miniature version of the Rail Fence.

Made with quality quilter's fabrics, mostly Moda and Marcus Bros. I love Judie Rothermel's designs.


I've been struggling with photos due to the weather here in New England. And these photos don't do her justice. You will love her in person! Of course I always accept returns!


I'm also offering one of my limited reproductions of Abigail. Number 8, done on heavy canvas and mounted into this hand made frame. A great size for any room!


So hop on over to Simply Primitives to see more, and have yourselves a wonderful day!

4 comments:

*Kountry*Porch*Primitives* said...

Great job on those quilts...love Abigail too! ~Kriss~

TheCrankyCrow said...

Wonderful little quilt - but my heart is with Abigail. Some day....I'm going to own one of your masterpieces!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

peggy said...

I am trying to learn to use facebook and found your blog. Beautiful blog.

Chickadee Primitives said...

Thank you ladies! Hugs