Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mid Month Offerings

It's that time of month again. Boy does time fly! Hope you remembered to Spring Ahead last night!!

I love my new bunny. I am also offering the pattern for her. I would rate it fairly easy, possibly my easiest pattern to date. She is simple and clean, and very much says Spring is in the Air!!! You will find her at Simply Primitives tomorrow morning!





I will be listing this pattern in my Annex! She can be made to look more primitive by using different colors, etc..

My next offering for Simply Primitives are these cute, bunny boxes. They are the perfect size for candy. If you were to add a coordinating Easter grass, and a few, delicious chocolates in each, they would make a really cute gift for a friend. Sides are done in applied papers, and the portraits are my own. These are very cute in person..






I'll take some additional pictures of these today. They have a lot of little details that i'd like you to see.

Now, for Early Works Mercantile, I came up with a unique idea for a painting. I like how it turned out, and I especially love my frame, thanks to my uncle Ernie. This painting is done on wood, and is one of a kind. Still a little wet in the photos. Painting is 11 x 14 not counting the frame.






Have a super Sunday and a fabulous week!

Hugs
Annie

4 comments:

Faerie Knoll Folk Art said...

Lovely as always, Annie! That sweet little bun makes me SO anxious for SPRING!!!

Many Hugs,
Dana

Carolee said...

They're all just beautiful! Spring is definitely in the air - I've been painting bunnies as well. :)

~ Carolee

......Thimblefolk.......Barb McNamara said...

Love the nautical painting , Annie.

Barb

Carole said...

Hi Annie. It's been a long time. I had some extra time today and wanted to visit some old friends. I wanted to say how much I love your painting of the ship and large fish. Very folky, and yes, the frame is wonderful too.
Happy day
Carole