Sunday, January 31, 2010

February Thaw?

Not so sure about that! :)

Our Humble Arts group is doing an Alice in Wonderland theme this month! There are so many unique things to be offered! You have to stop by and take a peek!!!

I decided to go with The White Rabbit. Here is a preview of my version:



For TDIPT, I decided to try my hand at an old style Valentine portrait. Pieces using seashells were made by sailors back in the day, and sent home to their loved ones. Here is my version, building from my own, original, sillhouette portrait, still wet in the photo..



Hope you all enjoyed your January!

Peace

4 comments:

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

What lovely, lovely pieces!

Annie said...

Thank you! :)

Dana said...

I do love your rendition of the White Rabbit, Annie! :~) His face makes me smile. And your portrait come out lovely, too.

Have a magnificent day!!!

xo

Prim and Proper Folks said...

Happy February, Annie! Love your white rabbit and the Sailors Love letter silhouette is breathtaking. Beautiful work as always. Hugs-Susan